Forums

Full Version: DSToSink filter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I need your help again. I have a complete graph that uses mic, asiodevice, and mixer. The mixer output is plugged on tho components: the ASIODevice and the DSToSink.

On my developpement system, everything works well.

On the production computer, I hear what I supposed to, but when I chexk on the file recorded by DirectShow, I have only the video (so the filtergraph works), but no sound.

Yhe graph is created by DSToSink, so the sound sould render normally in it. Is there some additionnal dll's I should have to distribute?

I already tried copying all labpack's dll on the production computer with no success.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Not sure about the .net components but on C++Builder/Delphi a bunch of DLLs are also copied to Windows\System32 during install, the ones starting with IPP.. perhaps you can try copying those as well.

Regards,
Dave
(04-30-2013 07:32 AM)Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure about the .net components but on C++Builder/Delphi a bunch of DLLs are also copied to Windows\System32 during install, the ones starting with IPP.. perhaps you can try copying those as well.

Regards,
Dave

is there some documents to help me to find out which ones I need to deploy, and do I need to regsvr32 them?

Thanks

Dave

There are tools to find out which DLLs an exe needs like 'Dependency walker'. Isn't there an option for the m$ compiler you're using to link the DLLs in the exe?
(04-30-2013 10:45 AM)Dave Wrote: [ -> ]There are tools to find out which DLLs an exe needs like 'Dependency walker'. Isn't there an option for the m$ compiler you're using to link the DLLs in the exe?

This does not exist for .NET (to my knowledge) because .NET DLL and EXE are not really binary files, but CIL, which is .NET code that is interpreted by the runtime Library.

I did not tought to dependency Walker, it's a good idea since Visual Studio have it. I don't know how it works with .NET dll's but I'll try thanks

Dependency Walker does not find anything but MSCOREE.DLL as a dependancy for .NET apps or I don't know how to use it.

Another Information:

I used direchowspy.dll to check my graph in the production computer, and in GraphEdit I see the graph, and my audio out pin is connected like it should be, but there is no sound sample in it. The AudioSource filter is in fact the DSToSink component.

Thanks.

Dave

Could you please contact Boian on mitov@mitov.com about this?

Regards,
Dave
Reference URL's