Forums

Full Version: DirectShow questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to build an app using VideoLab for a home project. Do not have much experience with Delphi but hacking it along with the examples provided.

Need to be able to control the brightness and other options under

VLDSCapture1.adjustment

I use a scrol bar to adjust brighness and use the following code

procedure TForm1.BrightnessAdj(Sender: TObject);
begin
Bright_Var := BrightnessScBar.Position; {set the Brightness variable to the position of the brightness scroll bar }
VLDSCapture1.Adjustment.Brightness.value := Bright_Var ; {Set the brightness of the filter to the brightness variable }
BrightVal.Caption := inttostr(Bright_Var); {Show the value of the brightness variable in a label box}
end;

Can you please help in telling me how do go about doing this.

Anyone has a substantial application that they would be willing to share so I learn.

Can I set the exposure for the camera I am using?! I figure its under the TVLDSCameraControlProperty...

I still have to figure out the user interface for saving a file,

Dave

For Apple perhaps...

Anywho, if you have VLDSCapture1.Enabled set to true and Brightness.Mode set to amManual your code should work, that is.. if your cam/driver etc. supports it, same for exposure.

Regards,
Dave
I want to create video files. I need to know which software to use and how to implement VLDCapture1 for that...
Great post!Thank you for all the things learned from here and congratulations for the good work.
Reference URL's