Forums
About the documents and application notes of SignalLab - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mitov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Visual C++ / MFC Components (/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: SignalLab (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: About the documents and application notes of SignalLab (/thread-39.html)

About the documents and application notes of SignalLab - Justin - 11-28-2011 06:53 PM

Where can I find more detailed doctuments or application notes of SignalLab? I am using SignalLab in Visual C++ to develop my software, but the relative reference is very limited in the mitov website. If you have some, please send to my email: jhly80@yahoo.com.cn, thanks a lot.

RE: About the documents and application notes of SignalLab - Dave - 11-28-2011 09:36 PM

Hi! Did you check out the SignalLab.pdf in the Labpacks-help dir? Might contain some more details.

Dave

RE: About the documents and application notes of SignalLab - Justin - 11-28-2011 11:28 PM

I'v already read the quick start,but still have some problem unresolved, such as changing the X axial scale to time(in the hour:min:sec format).

RE: About the documents and application notes of SignalLab - Dave - 11-29-2011 04:08 AM

Do you mean on a Scope?

RE: About the documents and application notes of SignalLab - mitov - 11-29-2011 01:08 PM

(11-28-2011 11:28 PM)Justin Wrote:  I'v already read the quick start,but still have some problem unresolved, such as changing the X axial scale to time(in the hour:min:sec format).

Hi Justin,

Please check the DateDisplayScopeDemo in the demos included in the install.

With best regards,
Boian Mitov