Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 questions: AudioIn sample rate 44100, OMP affinity
09-06-2012, 02:35 AM
2 questions: AudioIn sample rate 44100, OMP affinity
Hello!
1) Delphi XE2 + AudioLab_VCL_5_0_2 have OMP affinity error:
OMP: Warning #72: KMP_AFFINITY: affinity only supported for Intel® processors.
OMP: Warning #71: KMP_AFFINITY: affinity not supported, using "disabled".

2) AudioIn.SampleRate = 44100 - worked only in Windows 7 with HD Audio 192000Hz.

Object in form:

object ALAudioIn1: TALAudioIn
Device.AlternativeDevices = <
item
end>
Device.DeviceName = 'Default'
AudioFormat.Channels = 1
AudioFormat.SampleRate = 44100
AudioFormat.BufferSize = 16384
OutputPin.Form = Form1
OutputPin.SinkPins = (
Form1.ALGenericFilter1.InputPin
Form1.ALWaveLogger1.InputPin)
Left = 176
end
object ALGenericFilter1: TALGenericFilter
Threading.Queue.FullMode = fmDropData
InputPin.Form = Form1
InputPin.SourcePin = Form1.ALAudioIn1.OutputPin
OutputPin.Form = Form1
OutputPin.SinkPins = (
Form1.ALAudioOut1.InputPin)
SynchronizeType = stSingleBuffer
OnProcessData = ALGenericFilter1ProcessData
Left = 248
end

if Audio In device has not bigger than 48000Hz sample rate - my program is not working! Install last RealTek HD Audio driver on notebook Lenovo - failed to capture audio.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2012, 05:09 AM
RE: 2 questions: AudioIn sample rate 44100, OMP affinity
Hi!

Had the same KMP issue, it's because we're not on Intel processors. You can get rid of the warning by adding an environment variable:

KMP_AFFINITY=none

Regards,
Dave
09-06-2012, 11:57 AM
(09-06-2012 05:09 AM)Dave Wrote:  Had the same KMP issue, it's because we're not on Intel processors. You can get rid of the warning by adding an environment variable:

KMP_AFFINITY=none

I do:
>set KMP_AFFINITY=disabled
and nothing...
I do:
>set KMP_AFFINITY=NONE
and also nothing.
Window with error still stay.
09-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Where do you set the variable? And after adding it you may need to reboot.

Regards,
Dave
09-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Reboot - no effect.
Win 7 64bit.
Run that command in cmd.
09-07-2012, 03:44 AM
Try it in Control panel -> System -> Advanced system settings -> Environment variables (bottom right).
09-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Has no effect.

09-07-2012, 07:04 PM
I found http://delphi-faq.zoxt.net/c18.htm and this alg working perfect.
09-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Don't use disabled but none.

In addition you can try adding KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK with a value of TRUE.

Regards,
Dave
12-05-2016, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 08:37 AM by Elizavetta7Wex.)
Earn money for the New Year with the company Eleon!

How to earn on hyips without any risk?
Hello! If you're reading it, it means you earn at the same industry as I do and you are worried how to earn constantly and not to lose your money!
11 years ago I started to earn on hyips, I used to lose a lot of money and understood that I needed an elaborate strategy and that brainless investment never would give a positive result!
I've never been in the red during 8 years and my team is also in the black! Genius is simplicity!
I always join the program at the beginning! I do one round and take my money! In some programs I continue taking part, play only with the earned money, deposit money I take in the first place. https://eleon.live/?ref=Next

How to earn on hyips without any risk?
Hello! If you're reading it, it means you earn at the same industry as I do and you are worried how to earn constantly and not to lose your money!
11 years ago I started to earn on hyips, I used to lose a lot of money and understood that I needed an elaborate strategy and that brainless investment never would give a positive result!
I've never been in the red during 8 years and my team is also in the black! Genius is simplicity!
I always join the program at the beginning! I do one round and take my money! In some programs I continue taking part, play only with the earned money, deposit money I take in the first place. https://eleon.live/?ref=Next

Here are my criteria for choosing the project:
1) A unique script
2) Marketing with daily payouts
3) Famous administration (people who have already launched projects and worked successfully)
4) Elaborated PR-campaign (my experience helps me to see how the admin advertised his brain-child. I see it immediately who makes it half-assed and who wants the project to work for many months)
5) International promotion (the company is promoted by several countries at the same time)
If the project suits me by many criteria, I join it in the first days, gather team.

5 secrets which will help you to earn successfully in the hyip industry!

We all want to have constantly growing passive income.
For this purpose we invest our money in different companies, but we don't understand that many of them are fake!
Many people don't have enough experience to choose good quality programs and be always in the black. This my article is exactly for you!

1. The first factor when you choose a program is a good technical side - a unique script and design. Presence of foreign languages. Presence of different payment systems. Ddos protection, ssl, registered company.
2. Then we look at the presence of groups in social nets, chats and how the administration com-municates with its partners! (If there are no contacts at all - it's worth considering)
3. PR-campaign - an important part of positive work of hyip and it's an elaborate promotion strate-gy! We observe their traffic, on which thematic forums and blogs they are situated if so.
4. It's better to join the programs of famous administrators (people who has already launched the programs and where a lot of participants gained a big profit). Most of all experienced leaders and investors know administrators and if you're a newcomer, it's better to find a good leader and regis-ter in his team.
5. And the most important (for 10 years it's been helping me earn successfully in the hyip industry) - if the program matches all the criteria above, be among the first there! Enter at the start!

Make 1 round, take profit and watch - we either play only with earned money or take all our money after first round! Remember! Greed killed many!!!

Now you have a unique possibility to earn 60% profit during a month!

On 28 November 2016 is the start of a new investment service Eleon!
Awesome technical support of the website! Administration of LaraWithMe!!!

Who enters the first, will definitely earn here!
Daily payouts, on weekdays(Monday to Friday)!
You'll have 60% profit already in the December if enter at the start!!!
A lot of big investors from different countries are already here!!!
Don't miss the opportunity to have a good Christmas!
Details are here - https://eleon.live/?ref=Next
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user