Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Can´t render video source
08-28-2012, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2012 12:51 AM by sioedv.)
Can´t render video source
Hello
What does this error mean: ESLException 'Can´t render video filter output pin -0 -0'.

I have a VLDSVideoPlayer and a VLDSImageDisplay component connect, how in the description on http://www.mitov.com (Support | Manuals). An AVI file work correct, but if i load a MP4 file this error show at function: VLDSVideoPlayer.Open

I need BasicVideo 5.0.1

Call-Stack:
[01504335] DSGraphProperty.TDSGraph.Error (Line 1216, "DSGraphProperty.pas")
[015133EA] VLDSVideoPlayer.TVLDSVideoPlayer.BuildGraph (Line 2485, "VLDSVideoPlayer.pas")
[0150AF76] MLDSPlayer.TMLDSPlayer.Open (Line 764, "MLDSPlayer.pas")

Can you help me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2012, 09:12 PM
RE: Can´t reder video source
Hi!

Try installing ffdshow as well for handling mp4 etc.

Regards,
Dave
08-28-2012, 10:05 PM
Hello Dave,
i have installed ffdshow, but same error.

Here is the video: http://cdn.littlebigplanet.com/muppets_p...r-720p.mp4

I have load an other video (e.g. http://www.gametrailers.com/psp/videos-trailers), but always same error.

Are you sure, that the codec is the problem. I open the file with 'Media Player Classic' also without installed ffdshow.

Chris
08-28-2012, 10:36 PM
Actually i had the same problem with the same error when i tried opening an mp4/mkv etc.etc. and after i installed ffdshow all worked fine. I can play the muppet-video just fine with a Videolab videoplayer/converter.
Did you leave the ffdshow settings at default? When you play the video, with ffdshow installed, you should see an ffdshow-icon in your taskbar showing hints with the video-details.

Dave
08-28-2012, 11:14 PM
The ffdshow (rev4422 Apr. 9 2012) was installed as default.

The problem is, that the error trigger already by VLDSVideoPlayer.Open. Here is no ffdshow-icon on taskbar show at this time.

If i open the video with MPlayer Classic the ffdshow is run (see attachment)

08-29-2012, 12:09 AM
Under ffdshow audio/video configuration->Directshow control there's a list of executables when not to use ffdshow, you didn't name your application like any of those listed did you?
08-29-2012, 12:28 AM
Hello

i have disabled this option, so that all applications must use ffdshow. I have also make a test on an other PC (Win7, 64Bit) and on a new vmware (Win7, 32Bit, with ffdshow). Same error: Can´t render video filter output pin.

Can you post an example with DirectShow components that works by you?
08-29-2012, 02:44 AM
RE: Can´t render video source
I could if needed, Delphi or C++Builder?

When i play that Muppet-video i noticed Haali media splitter is also in use, you have that installed as well?

Dave
08-29-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Can´t render video source
Hello Dave,
the Haali Media Splitter has solved the problem. Thanks for your great support.

But then the customer must instal by use of your components always ffdshow or Haali. This will be a problem with some customers.

Is there a possibility if the codec (dll) is provided in a subdirectory that your components can access this?

Chris