This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to email@example.com. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TALQueuedSwitch = class( TLPComponent )
class TALQueuedSwitch : public TLPComponent
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTALQueuedSwitch : public CTLPComponent
public ref class QueuedSwitch : Mitov.AudioLab.Component
Multi-channel queued video and audio switch.
Allows switching between multiple queued audio streams. Typically used for quick switching from one audio source to another.
- InputChannels - Collection of queued input channels.
- ActiveChannelIndex - The active channel index.
- Paused - Pauses or resumes the audio from the switch.
- OutputPin - The Audio Output Pin of the switch.
- InputPins - The Audio Input Pins for the switch.
- OnSwitch - Occurs when the component switches from channel to channel.