This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TSLLogger = class( TLPComponent )
class TSLLogger : public TLPComponent
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTSLLogger : public CTLPComponent
public ref class TSLLogger : Mitov.SignalLab.Component
Records the signal to file.
This component can be used to store signal files to disk.
To store signal to an binary file, place the component on a form, set the FileName with the name of the binary file to be created, and connect the InputPut pin to the OutputPin of a component generating Real, Complex or Video data, such as TSLPlayer or TSLSignalGen.
- FileName - Name of the file to be Recorded.
- Enabled - Enables or disables the Logger.
- Ceiling - The maximum number of samples to be recorded.
- Logged - Count of logged samples.
- InputPin - The Input Pin of the Logger.
- FileNamePin - The File Name pin of the Logger.
- ProgressPin - The logging Progress Pin of the logger.
- EnablePin - The enable pin of the logger.