This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to email@example.com. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TSLPlayer = class( TSLCommonBaseRealGen )
class TSLPlayer : public TSLCommonBaseRealGen
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTSLPlayer : public CTSLCommonBaseRealGen
public ref class TSLPlayer : Mitov.SignalLab.CommonBaseRealGen
Plays signal from file.
This component can be used to play binary data files.
To play a binary data file, place the component on a form, set the FileName with the name of an existing file, set the component Enabled property to True, and connect the OutputPut pin to the InputPin of any component accepting Real, Complex or Video data, as example TSLScope.
- Mode - Specifies the player mode - pmStop, pmRepeat, pmZero.
- FileName - Name of the file to be Played.
- SamplesCount - Returns the total number of data samples in the file.
- CurrentSample - Current data sample being played.
- OutputPin - The output pin of the player.
- FileNamePin - The File Name pin of the Player.
- ProgressPin - The Play Progress Pin of the player.