This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TVLFindTargets = class( TVLQueueVisionComponent, IVLFindTargetList, TVLOWXYFloatSourcePin )
class TVLFindTargets : public TVLQueueVisionComponent
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTVLFindTargets : public CTVLQueueVisionComponent
public ref class FindTargets : Mitov.VisionLab.QueueVisionComponent
Finds possible tracking targets in the image.
Use this component to find possible tracking targets in the image.
The targets are detected as strong corners in the image. The targets then can be tracked by the TVLTrackTargets component.
|Original Image:||Detected Targets:|
- BlockSize - Size of the averaging Neighborhood block for each point.
- MinDistance - Minimum possible Euclidian distance between returned corners.
- Quality - Minimal accepted quality of image corners.
- MaxCount - Maximum count of targets to be detected.
- Mode - Find target mode.
- HarrisCoeficient - Free parameter of Harris detector; used only if Harris detection is specified.
- RefineCorners - How the corners will be refined.
- OutputPin - The detected targets data output pin of the component.
- OnTargetsFound - Occurs when targets are detected.
- CurrentImage - The most current processed image.
- ImageOutputPin - The Video Output Pin of the filter.