This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TVLTrackTargets = class( TVLQueueVisionComponent, IVLTrackTargetList, TVLOWTrackTargetSourcePin )
class TVLTrackTargets : public TVLQueueVisionComponent
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTVLTrackTargets : public CTVLQueueVisionComponent
public ref class TrackTargets : Mitov.VisionLab.QueueVisionComponent
Tracks moving targets on the image.
Use this component to tracks moving targets on the image.
The targets are tracked as strong corners in the image.
|Frame 1:||Frame 2:|
In this example the green dots are detected targets with relatively small detection error, the red dots are detected targets with relatively big detection error, and the blue lines show how much the target has moved from the previous image.
- Level - Maximal pyramid level number.
- WindowSize - Size of the search window of each pyramid level.
- TerminationCriteria - Criteria for terminating the search.
- Targets - Initial list of targets to be tracked.
- procedure RestartTracking() - Restart the tracking from initial state.
- TargetsInputPin - The Targets to Track Input Pin of the layer.
- OutputPin - The tracked targets data output pin of the component.
- OnTargetsTracked - Occurs when targets are tracked.
- CurrentImage - The most current processed image.
- ImageOutputPin - The Video Output Pin of the filter.