This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to email@example.com. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TGPWmfPlaceableFileHeader = record
Visual C++ (MFC):
public struct WmfPlaceableFileHeader
Defines the fields of a placeable metafile header.
Defines structure that defines the fields of a placeable metafile header. Placeable metafiles were created as a way of specifying how a metafile is mapped and scaled on a display device.
- Key - Identification value that indicates the presence of a placeable metafile header. This value is always 0x9AC6CDD7.
- Hmf - Handle to the metafile in memory. When written to disk, this field is not used and will always contains the value 0.
- BoundingBox - Destination rectangle, measured in twips, for displaying the metafile.
- Inch - Number of twips per inch used to represent the image. Normally, there are 1440 twips per inch; however, this number can be changed to scale the image. * A value of 720 specifies that the image is twice its normal size. * A value of 360 specifies that the image is four times its normal size. * A value of 2880 specifies that the image is half its normal size.
- Reserved - Not used and is always set to 0.
- Checksum - Checksum for the previous 10 WORDs in the header. This value can be used to determine whether the metafile has become corrupted.