This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TVLDVDKaraokeAttributes = record
Visual C++ (MFC):
public struct DVDKaraokeAttributes
Contains information about a karaoke audio stream.
Defines structure that contains information about a karaoke audio stream.
- Version - The current karaoke version.
- MasterOfCeremoniesInGuideVocal1 - True means that the "Guide Vocal 1" channel contains the "Master of Ceremonies" content.
- Duet - A BOOLEAN value indicating whether the song is intended to be sung as a duet.
- ChannelAssignment - Indicating the speaker configuration into which all the channels will be mixed.
- ChannelContents - Identifies the content on each channel.