Forums
Issue in Setting the Offsets in Dynamically created VideoMixer - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mitov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FireMonkey Components (/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: VideoLab (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Issue in Setting the Offsets in Dynamically created VideoMixer (/thread-376.html)

Issue in Setting the Offsets in Dynamically created VideoMixer - demo.80@gmail.com-1 - 06-09-2012 03:12 AM

I'm trying to dynamically create some of the videolab objects, including videomixer, in run-time. The issue is an unknown exception raises when I try to set the values of channels[].offsets of the created videomixer objects. The issue doesn't show up if you statically create and set the object in design time.

I have attached two sample codes to demonstrate the issue.

Now here is my question:
I wonder what is the problem in the "Run-Time" sample code? How we can dynamically create a new channel in VlVideoMixer component and then change the offsets (in the code) without raising exceptions?

Thanks,

RE: Issue in Setting the Offsets in Dynamically created VideoMixer - mitov - 06-10-2012 02:05 AM

Hello,

Thank you!
I have found and fixed the bug. I am uploading fixed version of the library for you at the moment, and will send you download link over e-mail.

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

(06-09-2012 03:12 AM)demo.80@gmail.com-1 Wrote:  I'm trying to dynamically create some of the videolab objects, including videomixer, in run-time. The issue is an unknown exception raises when I try to set the values of channels[].offsets of the created videomixer objects. The issue doesn't show up if you statically create and set the object in design time.