Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Issue in Setting the Offsets in Dynamically created VideoMixer
06-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Issue in Setting the Offsets in Dynamically created VideoMixer
I'm trying to dynamically create some of the videolab objects, including videomixer, in run-time. The issue is an unknown exception raises when I try to set the values of channels[].offsets of the created videomixer objects. The issue doesn't show up if you statically create and set the object in design time.

I have attached two sample codes to demonstrate the issue.

Now here is my question:
I wonder what is the problem in the "Run-Time" sample code? How we can dynamically create a new channel in VlVideoMixer component and then change the offsets (in the code) without raising exceptions?

Thanks,

Attached File(s)
.zip  VideoLab Test.zip (Size: 769.52 KB / Downloads: 1)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Issue in Setting the Offsets in Dynamically created VideoMixer
Hello,

Thank you!
I have found and fixed the bug. I am uploading fixed version of the library for you at the moment, and will send you download link over e-mail.

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

(06-09-2012 03:12 AM)demo.80@gmail.com-1 Wrote:  I'm trying to dynamically create some of the videolab objects, including videomixer, in run-time. The issue is an unknown exception raises when I try to set the values of channels[].offsets of the created videomixer objects. The issue doesn't show up if you statically create and set the object in design time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply