Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Installed in XE5 but no V.L. componets?
02-17-2016, 08:38 PM
Installed in XE5 but no V.L. componets?
I installed Video Lab 6_0_0_258_XE5 in Builder XE5 but the Video Lab componts didn't get installed on the Componet Palette. How can I fix this?
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Installed in XE5 but no V.L. componets?
Is it being loaded when you fire up Builder?
02-19-2016, 04:06 AM
Not really sure what you mean. I tried running the install as Administrator and even disabled user controls (Windows 7). Still no components, the files are on the drive in the Builder folder as with Builder 5 but it doesn't populate the palette. Even tried to compile one of the examples but it can't find the VideoLab components.

Wondering how to install manually?
02-19-2016, 10:46 PM
Could you check this key in the registry (for XE5 it's probably 13.0 instead of 15.0):

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\15.0\Disabled Packages

Is VideoLab listed there perhaps?
02-20-2016, 01:12 AM
It's 12 instead of 15.

It has "Disabled Packages" listed under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\foo\12.0\Disabled Packages
but VideoLab isn't listed.

I just ran the installation on another computer and ended up with the same problem.
Searched the registry for "VideoLab" and only entries are not under any Embarcadero key.
If I knew the names of the package files that contain the components I may be able to manually install it?

Both computers dual boot between Windows XP and Windows 7 with XE5 installed on 7. Wondering if this confuses the installation functions?

EDIT: It's fixed, got together with Boyan, files are in the Windows\System32 folder and manually adding the packages fixed it.
Thanks
Bob
12-03-2016, 12:49 PM
Mp2 audio file converter wonder
Free convert mp2 to mp3 online look at this web-site: .mp2 to .mp3 training tree convert mp2 to mp3 ago The bottom line is, although Free MP3 / WMA / OGG Converter doesn't offer extraordinary features, it quickly gets the job done and doesn't put a strain on the computer. We highly recommend it to all users.

The best Free mp2 to mp3 converter: convert mp2 to mp3 see this website http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-c...les-to-mp3
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user