This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to email@example.com. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TALPPMMeter = class( TALCommonMeter )
class TALPPMMeter : public TALCommonMeter
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTALPPMMeter : public CTALCommonMeter
public ref class PPMMeter : Mitov.AudioLab.CommonMeter
PPM (Peak Programme Meter) Meter.
Use this component to implement a PPM (Peak Programme Meter) Meter.
- HalfLife - The period of the half life of the value.
- Mode - Value Mode - linear or decibels.
- CountChannels - Count desired channels to process.
- SynchronizeType - Type of thread buffer synchronization.
- Period - Period in milliseconds between calculating values
- ActiveChannels - Number active channels.
- InputPin - The Audio Input Pin of the Meter.
- OutputPins - List of Single Sample Real(double) data Output Pins.
- OnValueChange - Occurs when a new value has been calculated and is available.