This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to email@example.com. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TMLDSGraphView = class( TLPCustomControl )
class TMLDSGraphView : public TLPCustomControl
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTMLDSGraphView : public CTLPCustomControl
public ref class TMLDSGraphView : Mitov.MediaLab.CustomControl
DirectShow graph display.
Use this component to visualize DirectShow graphs.
The main purpose of the component is to assist in DirectShow development and debugging. It allows the developer to quickly inspect the internal DirectShow graphs of the DirectShow components.
- Border - Specifies the border settings of the view.
- Filters - Specifies the appearance settings of the filters in the view.
- Connections - Specifies the appearance settings of the connections in the view.
- Color - Specifies the background color of the view.
- GraphPin - The DirectShow Graph pin of the filter.