This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to email@example.com. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TTLClockGen = class( TTLBasicClock )
class TTLClockGen : public TTLBasicClock
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTTLClockGen : public CTTLBasicClock
public ref class ClockGen : Mitov.TimingLab.BasicClock
Provides clock for other components.
Use this component to provide clock for other components.
The component can provide a precise clock, a relaxed clock, or can run at full speed issuing clock signals immediately one after another.
Precise clock will run in a separated thread and will attempt to be as precise as possible. In this case the clock will have a maximum error of 1 millisecond, and when the error reaches 1 mS it will compensate getting the error back to zero.
Relaxed clock will run in the main thread and will not fire if the user interface is busy repainting or with other such tasks.
Full speed will run in a separated thread, and will force the components to process the data as fast as they are capable.
- Mode - Specifies the clock generator mode.
- Priority - Specifies the clock generator priority in full speed mode.
- Rate - Specifies the clock rate for the generator.
- OutputPin - The output pin of the component.
- OnClock - Occurs on each generated clock.
- procedure Pump() - Generates a clock event if enabled and ClockSource is csExternal.
- procedure Start() - Starts the generator.
- procedure Stop() - Stops the generator.
- ClockInputPin - The Input Pin of the component.