This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TALWaveLogger = class( TALCommonLogger )
class TALWaveLogger : public TALCommonLogger
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTALWaveLogger : public CTALCommonLogger
public ref class WaveLogger : Mitov.AudioLab.CommonLogger
Records the audio to Wave file.
This component can be used to store WAVE files to disk.
To store audio to an WAVE file, place the component on a form, set the FileName with the name of the WAVE file to be created, and connect the InputPut pin to the OutputPin of a component generating audio data, such as TALWavePlayer or TALAudioIn.
- CurrentSample - Current number audio samples recorded.
- CurrentTime - Current recorded audio time.
- SamplesCount - Returns the total number of audio samples in the file.
- DurationTime - The total time of the opened file.
- FileName - Name of the file to be Recorded.
- procedure Close() - Closes the file being recorded, and closes any drivers associated with it.
- InputPin - The Audio Input Pin of the Logger.