This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TVLCommonROIGenFilter = class( TVLCommonROIFilter )
class TVLCommonROIGenFilter : public TVLCommonROIFilter
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTVLCommonROIGenFilter : public CTVLCommonROIFilter
public ref class CommonROIGenFilter : Mitov.VideoLab.CommonROIFilter
Abstract base class for Region Of Interest(ROI) filters that can also work as generators.
This abstract filter class provides some basic support for various types of filters that can also work as generators. Do not use this class directly.
Filters descendant from this class can be used either as filters or as generators. To use the filter as generator do not connect the input pin.
- Generator - Specifies the generator settings for filter when used as generator.
- procedure Start() - Starts the filter as generator or enables it as filter if the input pin is connected.
- procedure Stop() - Stops the filter as generator or enables it as filter if the input pin is connected.
- WorkArea - Specifies the Region of Interest (ROI) where the filter operation will be performed.
- InputVideoFormat - Returns the current input video format.
- procedure ProcessFrame(Image : IVLImageBuffer) - Performs a filter operation over a video buffer.
- procedure ProcessFrame(InImage : IVLImageBuffer; var OutImage : IVLImageBuffer) - Performs a filter operation over a video buffer.
- procedure ProcessBitmap(InBitmap : TBitmap; OutBitmap : TBitmap) - Performs a filter operation over a bitmap.