This is a Beta Read Only version of this page. Please review and send recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enable the editing as soon as we are happy with the overall Wiki site.
type TVLVideoDecompressor = class( TVLBasicSizeVideoDecompressor )
class TVLVideoDecompressor : public TVLBasicSizeVideoDecompressor
Visual C++ (MFC):
class CTVLVideoDecompressor : public CTVLBasicSizeVideoDecompressor
public ref class VideoDecompressor : Mitov.VideoLab.BasicSizeVideoDecompressor
Decompresses compressed video.
This component can be used decompress compressed video. It will use any filter available to the Video Compression Manager(VCM). The compressed data can be received over TCP/IP or UDP decompressed and then played on a fly, allowing Video over IP type of applications.
To use the component, connect the input pin to a generic buffer source pin. The output pin can be connected to any component that accepts video data buffer.
- Decompressions - Desired video decompression.
- VideoFormat - Desired video format of the output - RGB24 or YUY2.
- Width - Desired width of the produced video frame.
- Height - Desired height of the produced video frame.
- OutputPin - The Video Output Pin of the decompressor.